Tuesday 4 March 2008

Brand new blog

I've just recently discovered (am I late?) that the net is absoloutly full of a new kind of music blog where fanatics, especially of long lost bands or recordings, post their pictures, info and even the music files themselves (through Rapidshare and the like) for others to appreciate (download) too. And whay a jolly good idea. In the last 10 days or so I must have downloaded about 50 different albums from various blogs, and I'm pretty sure I'm still (spiral) scratching the surface... Sort of like walking into a second hand record shop and just helping yourself to what you want...

So here is mine own music(s) blog where I don't intend to put direct share links but rather links to other blogs / posting I've chosen for you .. at least for now.

Enjoy.

No comments: